Saturday, October 06, 2007

Lipstick Lesbians

Why do lipstick lesbians torture all their butch friends and have formal parties?

I love my friend but for her birthday I have to get all dressed up. Semi-formal attire. Ugh. It's about 90 degrees today and the last thing I want to do is to put on pantyhose...

Kidding. I don't love anyone that much. Even when I do drag? I don't wear hose.

Think I can get away with jeans, cowboy boots, tee shirt and a nice jacket? I know. I'll throw on my pearls, too. That'll make it semi-formal.

and semi-not.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of our friends did a formal New Year's Eve party......we went as the typical butch (me) femme (her because she SO is).....I wore a tux.....she had on an evening gown......It was a lot of fun.

ESPECIALLY when we went to get the tux measured for me. The poor guy doing the measuring didnt know what to do with himself because we were talking so openly! lol

Go, have fun!

9:53 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

oh my god, I had the best time last night. jeanine doesn't like to dance much and I was out on the floor with all these suburban housewives COMPLETELY freaking them out- big ol' lesbo coming up, taking their hand and pulling them on the dance floor.

of course, they wanted to dance and where were their husbands?

fun fun fun.

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home